Journey Mom
- Jamie
- I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
It got me thinking.
I was sitting here, in front of the computer not doing much of anything. I was curious about what time it might be in Seoul, South Korea. I found a website that shows times for cities all over the world. You can copy the code and add it to your website. I did that. I looked at my new addition to the blog layout and got to wondering, What's my baby doing right now? When I was looking it was 12:42 pm on Friday. I wondered if he'd had lunch yet. Was his foster mother putting him down for a nap? I wonder if he knows yet that his forever family is here waiting for him and loving him already. Someday I'll be cleaning up his little face and lifting him out of his highchair. I'll be the one snuggling him as he gets drowsy and tired. I will kiss his face. Someday, his two big sisters will be the ones to make him laugh and smile. Josh and I will be the ones to show him the love of a family. But, until then I hope his foster family knows what a treasure they have. I pray for them to take the best care of them they can. I can't help but pray because that's about all I can do right now. But, someday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That was a beautiful post, Jamie. He is so loved already by so many...I can't wait for him to be here! :)
I love this post Jamie. Thanks for sharing your heart in such a beautiful way. I am wondering now what your little guy is doing too. His heart doesn't even know how much he is loved and anticipated, but you know and we know - and certainly God knows. It will be the greatest blessing and surprise of his sweet little life. Your day is coming soon that he will know you as none other than......his mother. You're gonna be a great one for him!
I was just looking at your clock...and thinking Wow! It's New Years Eve for Jamie's little boy! And then I was like, Wait, New Years Eve? That already happened...and then I realized it's 1/31, not 12/31. Oh my, someone needs to help me. But then I realized, this is what happens to your brain when you have three. And soon, it will happen to you! :)
I LOVED this post.
I loved this last post. How wonderful for you and your family! Before you know it, he'll be here.
That is such a sweet and tender post! Thanks for the glimpse into your heart! I'm praying for all of you!
I love this post. It's gotta be tough having your heart so far away from you!
Post a Comment