WE HAVE A SON!!!
I can't believe it. This happened so fast. We got the call on Dec. 19th that we had been matched with a little boy from South Korea. We took a month to research, pray,talk about it, oh and did I mention PRAY!!! Monday we decided to go forward and I called Tuesday to let our agency know. I was shaking with excitment and nerves. I must admit, I'm a little scared, too. But, I am convinced this baby is our boy. His birthday is July 19th, 2008. He turned 6 months old on Monday. Big Sis is excited because her birthday is the 18th of July. I will wait to post a picture until we fill out the acceptance paperwork, but we are officially matched. Yay!!!
We will hopefully have him home by his first birthday. Pray that all the paperwork goes quickly and smoothly.
Journey Mom
- Jamie
- I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.
7 comments:
Oh Jamie!!!!!! I am SOOO excited for you all! I have goosebumps! I can't wait to see a picture!
How AWESOME!!! Congrats!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for your family and I can't wait to meet your little one! You are all in my prayers for this time to pass quickly so he will be here with you!
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome. Just so awesome!
YAY! YAY! YAY! I am so excited Jamie. I haven't checked your blog in a few days and what a fun treat and surprise. I am picturing every emotion you are experiencing right now because I have been through it 2 times before. It is a joy and a privilege to watch God add a member to your family in such a beautiful way. I am dying to see pictures and I love getting to see you on your journey to your son. So cool! Thanks for sharing with us and try not to float away on that Cloud 9 you are high on now! :-) Congrats Jamie!!
Agh! Congratulations! I can't wait to see pics & hear more. We did finally start the process and are in our paperchase now. Will be following the rest of your journey.
Shauna
Jamie,
I am so happy for you and your family. What an amazing feeling you must be experiencing right now. My advice on raising a boy....buy him a helmet. He'll be climbing on top of your fridge at 14 months :)
Post a Comment