

Finally here's a picture of our new baby boy. The first one is the original one we received with the referral, I'm not sure exactly how old he is in it, but pretty young, just a couple of weeks. The second one we received late last week, it was taken early this month, he's just about 5 1/2 months old in it. I was so thankful to get an updated picture. Some families never get one and just have to imagine how their baby has changed. I think our boy has changed a lot. I looked over the new picture for quite a while trying to find similarities. He's become quite a chunk, this is a good thing. When he was born he weighed just over 5lbs, now he's up to 16 or so. The new picture made me laugh because someone has pulled that baby's pants up way to high. Josh said "We'll put a stop to that!" No Erkel babies in this family:) I'm so glad to be able to share him with you. Now we have to think of a blog name for him. How about "Bub" or "Brother"?
10 comments:
oh my word he is a cutie!
so excited for you all...congrats!
That is just amazing! What a precious little baby.
What a precious little miracle that sweet boy is! How cute is he!!! I love him all propped up in his little bumbo seat. How crazy is it that he is going to be yours forever. I know the waiting to get him must be really hard. I had to wait just 1 week to go get Little Girl and I could hardly stand it. But - the Lord has a plan. He will help you through it. I'm sure Big and Little Sis are just ecstatic! A thousand congratulations Jamie!
He is adorable!! Congrats!
Oh my goodness Jamie, he is beautiful! We call Austin many things...Bub, Bubby, Little Man...it's so fun having a boy. You are so blessed!
I'm so excited and happy for you and your family! He is a cutie! He will be a perfect addition to your family!
What a cutie! Congratulations!
WOW Jamie! So cool. He is a cutie. I know you can't wait to hold in him in your arms!
Oh he is just too perfect! I'm so thrilled for your family! :) I'm with Shelley as far as names go...those are all the same names we call Eli! :)
OH MY GOODNESS!!! I totally was not expecting to see pics of your son!!! He's precious!!! We are celebrating with you here in AL!!!!
ALisa :))))))
Post a Comment