Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Picture Tag



This is my first born, silly girl. This picture was taken in May of 2006. Big Sis was four years old, almost 5. She had obviously just eaten something chocolatey and was making a silly face. I am tagging Teresa, Alana, Kara and Janelle. But, if you are reading this consider yourself tagged.

The object of the picture tag is to:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer


2) Select the 4th picture in the folder


3) Explain the picture


4) Tag 4 people to do the same. NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)

4 comments:

Alana said...

Oooh, this is a fun one...I will give it a try! Love the pic you ended up with!

Shelley said...

Way cute Jamie! I think I'll try this in a few days!

Janelle said...

what a fun meme! Big sis is a funny girl! Have a great day!

Teresa said...

I'm going to do this...kinda hard because all my pics are on the laptop that CRASHED (!!!!!) but I made a CD at Thanksgiving with most of them...so I'll use it! I'll do it ASAP! What a fun "tag"!