Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Somthin's brewin'

Not a lot going on around here lately. We've had a refreshingly lazy weekend, including today. Girls and Josh were home and we did some organizing this morning but not much else. Tonight we are headed to Cheerleading practice. Our season is almost over. I promise that I will post some pictures of that later. Maybe even a video. Big Sis's coach is working on a dance for them to perform. I'm hoping it turns out okay. Other than that we are pretty normal. Well, almost...

We are hoping to have some news soon. I can't go in to detail right now. You'll just have to stay tuned to see what it is.

4 comments:

Celeste said...

I love a good cliffhanger!

Shelley said...

You should be a mystery writer! :)

Teresa said...

Oh Jamie! I can't wait for the details! :)

Alana said...

Can't wait to have the mystery revealed!