Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New look.

I finally figured out how to get a cute background. This is my choice for Valentine's day. After the holiday passes I'll try to change it again. In the process I lost my Korea clock, but I'll work on that.

Adoption update: We sent in our official Acceptance paperwork and it got to the agency on Tuesday. The next step could take a month. We are waiting for a batch of paperwork called "Legals" Once we get them we move on to the next step. So right now there's nothing much we can do except pray and raise money. God is already showing Himself faithful in this area. He's so awesome. Thanks for praying for us, keep it up.

3 comments:

Amazingly Blessed said...

Hi Jamie! I saw your blog off of Robbin's Facebook. Gabe and I are so excited to hear about your new little boy. He is adorable! Congratulations--we are so happy for you guys!

Christina

Shelley said...

I love the background!

Alana said...

CUTE background...love it!