Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A package filled with love.

We were able to send a package to our boy in Korea. I took a few days to get it together and I shipped it on Tuesday. Hopefully, it will be there before his next Well Baby visit, when his foster mother brings him in to the agency.
I included just a few things in the package. Two small toys, an outfit with a bib, a treat of "Moose Munch" for the foster family, a blanket and a photo book. Josh and I slept with the blanket in our bed for a few nights. Hopefully it will have our scent on it to get him used to us. The photo book was fun to put together. I included pictures of all four of us and wrote our "names" in Korean. Well, not really Korea, but the English pronunciation of the Korean names. Korea uses a different alphabet than we do. It's exciting to me to think that our boy could be looking at our pictures in just a couple of weeks.

You can be praying that the package gets to him. Also that the rest of our paperwork goes through at a good speed. So far the process is going much faster than we thought it would. An application we filed on Feb.12, was supposed to take two weeks to two months to process, to 8 days!! God is Awesome!!

I'm adding a picture of the package contents and also a couple pics of my new neice and nephew, just for fun. Baby Girl has pink feet on her blanket, Baby Boy has purple. They are both doing fine.


6 comments:

Melissa Jagears said...

Thanks Jaime for the sneaky pics! I am sure your sis has better things to do than upload pics at the moment, but boy does it make us sit and twiddle thumbs in impatience!

Anonymous said...

So excited for you Jamie! Great package. Great thinking on the blankie with your scent.

Those babies are precious! So cute and healthy! Kristi did a great job. Can't wait to hear more about them.

Alana said...

Cute babies!

And the package you sent really made me smile. I love the pictures of you and Josh with what I assume are the korean names for Mommy and Daddy? So sweet!

Teresa said...

What a thoughtful care package for your boy! I can't imagine how anxious you are to hold him and love on him!

Adorable twins!

Shelley said...

Love that package! And what sweet babies!

charla said...

I love your blog. It's beautiful! Such a neat way to document your family's lives.