Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Two Big!!

Something exciting has been brewing in my family for the last few months. My younger sister is expecting twins, a boy and a girl. We are all so very excited.

At her last Dr visit,she is just 35 weeks, the babies were measured during an ultrasound. The girl is measuring at almost 7 lbs and her brother is measuring at just about 6lbs. Also, the doctor scheduled the C-section for March 5th. Those babies might just be two little chunks. My dad was a twin and he and his brother were 7+ and 8+ pounds at birth. My poor grandma. So we'll just have to wait and see if these two set a family record.

6 comments:

Shelley said...

Holy Cow!!! That is awesome!

Janelle said...

YAY!!! I can tell those babies are already loved by so many!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know your Dad was a twin. How cool!

She is about to embark on a super cool journey. I wish her nothing, but the best!

A boy and a girl! awesome!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know your Dad was a twin. How cool!

She is about to embark on a super cool journey. I wish her nothing, but the best!

A boy and a girl! awesome!

Jaime said...

Wow! Congratulations to her! How excited she must be. I guy at my work has twins-boy and girl- and they were both almost 8 lbs. Tell her I wish her well!

Alana said...

That is really exciting...can't wait to hear the news!