Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Update!!

Did I say it would take a month to get our "Legals" here???? Well, they came today. I am so excited and blessed. God is awesome! Now, Josh and I will plan a trip to Kansas City for the next step in the process. More paperwork and fingerprinting. After that point there's not much we do except wait. Most everything else happens on the Korea side of things.

I've gotta start preparing for a new baby. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!

5 comments:

Celeste said...

Awesome! Congratulations!

Shelley said...

Yesh!!! How incredibly exciting!

Kara said...

YaY! Yay! So excited Jamie. You're gonna be a momma to 3! And - it's a boy!!! :-) I am sure the excitement is revving up girl.

michelle said...

I'm so happy for you!!!!! What a blessing!!

Alana said...

Wow! So cool to look back at your last post and now read this one!