Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Be patient with me.

I'm struggling to post these days. I'm waiting for my boy to get home and I feel like all of life should be on hold waiting for him too. Well, that's not how life works. Laundry needs to be done, lunches made, bills paid, yard mowed. I apoligize for the lack of posting.

We do have an adoption update, our boy has his visa. This is the last major thing that needed to be done. So now we just wait for "The Call" telling us he is headed home (day/time/flight) Pray that this call comes soon, I've expected it everyday this week so far, so maybe tomorrow. I'll let you know. I'm ready.

6 comments:

charla said...

I'm so sorry! This waiting is so hard. I will be praying that you get a call really soon!

Shelley said...

I know the waiting is awful, and I'm so sorry. We pray for you every day. I know it will be soon!

Celeste said...

Waiting must be incredibly hard. I'm praying for you and your family. What do the girls think about everything?

Janelle said...

He will be worth the wait!! I know this is so hard, but it's almost over!

Kara said...

Jamie! I so hear your heart in this post. It would be nice if life went on hold for us until we got the very things we are waiting so desperately for. I can't wait to hear that your call has come. Will he fly to you or do you go fly to get him??? Is there a ball-park date of when you should have him home by?? Praying for you today. Excited for your new bundle of joy!

Alana said...

I'm praying for you. Any new news? Ugh. I know it is hard...can't wait until your wait is over!