Things are moving along with our boy in Korea. It's hard to explain what it happening exactly. There are a couple of things that have to be done and then we will get "The Call" I'm was hoping he would be here already but now I'm thinking next week, maybe. Yesterday we did get news that a major hurdle has been jumped. He got his EP. It's tricky to explain to those not in the process so I took a paragraph out of our guidebook. It does a much better job of clearing it up than I would.
After Korea receives the acceptance papers from the adoptive parents and the child’s family registration is in order, the next step is to get government permission for the child to leave Korea for the purpose of being adopted by a family overseas. That's EP!! A big step towards home!
Journey Mom
- Jamie
- I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.
3 comments:
Yay! I can't wait for him to come home to his family!
Wait a minute. You thought he was going to come home this week or you thought you would get the call this week??? I'm so excited for you Jamie!!
I thought he would be home by now, but now I don't know. I hope the call comes soon.
Post a Comment