Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm still here.

Hello. I'm still here. I've been dying to update and post some pics of my new little guy. We've been having major computer malfunctions. Not to mention I have a new little guy wanting my attention. That and the fact that the girls are out of school. Oh, 3 kids at home all summer. Pray for me. Hopefully our computer woes are through and I will be posting again really soon. This time with a much longer, more informative update, and lots of pics of our boy. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

We all miss you and long for those pictures, but TOTALLY understand! You take your time and cherish your home days with your THREE children!

THREE!!!

That never gets old, does it?

Shelley said...

I can't wait to hear more! And I agree with Janelle...THREE! It's fun!