Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Friday, June 5, 2009

The video.

The video failed to attach to the last post. Here I go again.
Forgive the quality. That's my dad who keeps asking questions, I guess he wanted to be informed. Enjoy the moment my family was completed.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

I love that. Just beautiful! I loved how he just looked at you and Josh. I love that sweet, serious face! And I love your sweet dad asking all those questions. That is precious! I can't wait to meet him!

Janelle said...

This is the BEST thing I have seen for a long time. What a precious and tender moment. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you, Jesus, for bringing this baby home.

Teresa said...

FANTASTIC! Thank you for sharing this video! Made me cry! What a blessing he has been! Praise be to God! Love to all of you!

Alana said...

In tears, SUCH a beautiful moment!!