Obviously!!
I'm not sure why, but lately I have had little to no motivation for blogging. My life is full of blog worthy material, but I just can't seem to get it in paragraph form and get it posted. I am busy with my little guy and my two girls who are off school for the summer. Maybe I'll be back later, maybe not. I know I'm facebook friends with most of you. If not look me up on there if you want to. It's been fun.
Journey Mom
- Jamie
- I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.
3 comments:
Ha! Obviously! You crack me up. You are busy enjoying your life, have fun!
I feel you on this...so glad we have Facebook! Of course, I think Facebook is mostly to blame for the downfall of blogging in my life, but it's probably more manageable anyway!
I saw your post on the Holt forum...are you in Springfield?
Post a Comment