Journey Mom
- Jamie
- I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Not doin' so hot am I?
Okay, so I'm not really doing a very good job of picking up my blog. I think about it from time to time and never have enough minutes to put together a truly good post. We did buy a house, yay! Which is one of the reasons I've been otherwise occupied. Now the past two days I've had two sick kids, one throwing up, one feverish. I think they are on the mend now, but that really took away from my plans of cleaning up the new house. See, it was a foreclosure, so it hasn't been spotlessly polished while it was on the market. It has two years worth of dirt and grime and other lovely things that I get to take care of. Don't get me wrong, this house is a blessing and I KNOW it. I'm thankful that God is allowing us to get in this house, it has lots of room and it's beautiful. I think a little elbow grease on my part is not a lot to pay, but getting over there and getting it done is another matter. Yesterday, the Bub only wanted to sit on my lap and be rocked. Thankfully, my lovely friend from church came one day and we scrubbed the worst bathroom. What a friend. Thanks Melissa. If any of my real life friends want to come see the house in person, just email or call. I promise I won't make you scrub toilets. Maybe just wipe a baseboard or two;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your house looks beautiful Jamie. I'm sure scrubbing from top to bottom is no fun, but at least when you're done you know it will be clean!
It's awesome, would love to see pics of the inside when you get all the grime cleaned off :-)
Your new house is beautiful! I am happy for you!
Hope to see you at the Holt get together on Saturday:)
Post a Comment