Journey Mom
- Jamie
- I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Need to post another bday.
I really need to write a post about Big Sis' birthday, her's was the day before Bub's. I want to post pics as well and I'm being too lazy to upload them to my computer. Plus, my mom actually took some so I need them emailed from her too. So basically what this post is all about is the fact that I am lazy and a procrastinator. Now you really know the real me. Stay tuned, hopefully I'll get it done before her next birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment