Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

The 4th day of 4th grade (and 2nd grade too)

I was checking up on FB this morning. Lots of friends and family have kiddos starting school today and they had pics up almost instantly. Made me feel just a tad guilty, nothing like a little mommy guilt to get you going. So I thought I would post some pics of the girls from their first day which was on Monday. Actually for a procrastinator like me 4 days late is really not that bad.

Since we bought a new house the girls had to go to a new school this year. We LOVED our old school, but we've heard lots of good things about this school too. I have been praying for the teachers these girls would have and that they would make some really great friends here. They were both a little nervous but mostly excited to start the year.

Photo session on the front porch:




In front of our new school:


Big Sis and her teacher:


Little Sis and her teacher:


The Bub ready to spend the day alone with mom.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it is school time already! Your children are so adorable. Can't believe how big your baby is getting!

Jamie said...

Charla, I would love to see pics of your girlie.

Shelley said...

Oh I love their first day outfits!!

Anonymous said...

your kids are too cute!