Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

On the board this week.

Philippians 2:14
"Do everything without complaining or arguing,"


Of course, I got upset at my hubby on Saturday night. He fell asleep while I was still mad (the nerve!) and I was still mad in the morning. I spent the morning steaming as I got the kids ready for church. Nothing like a deep sense of conviction everytime I passed the living room. Ugh. Don't worry. We made up and all is right with the world again. Just think, I put the verse on the chalk board hoping it would teach something to my children this week. Ouch!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

God's word targeting your heart...beautiful!

Alana said...

Girl, that happens to me ALL the time! The devotion book I got the for the boys? Pretty sure, God has turned that one around on me! :-)

Shelley said...

Why does God do that to us? I hate it when I get taught a lesson. :)