Journey Mom
- Jamie
- I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
This is the table that Josh built.
I have wanted my husband to build this table from Ana-White.com (formerly Knock-off Wood) He got started on it in November and it was finished in time for Thanksgiving, the benches took another few days. We have been wanting something casual for the breakfast nook area of our kitchen. I thought this would be the perfect fit and we love it. For now, we all sit on the benches. As the kids grow we will find two chairs for the ends, and Josh and I will sit in those. The table is pretty heavy duty and we expect it to take the abuse that 3 kids can give. The more it is abused, the more rustic it will look which is perfect. Now if I could just figure out how to decorate. The picture really shows off my bare walls. I'm a terrible decorator, but I do have a small excuse. We have yet to paint the kitchen, that is a project for the near future and I will hopefully get some things on the walls after that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awesome! Great job. I heart Ana White!
Aaron is about to embark on a media wall here.
I want one!!! What a fun look!
Jamie that is AWESOME!!! By the way, I love the verse at the top of your blog.
Wow...that is so awesome!
Post a Comment