Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What are you doing today?

We are snowed in at Nana and Papaw's house. No school for the girls Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday so far. Thankfully there are lots of trains here(the Bub's latest obsession) so we are keeping busy. Here is picture proof:

2 comments:

Alana said...

I love how the girls are doing it with them...good big sisters! :-)

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture of your kids! I can't believe how much your boy has grown since I saw him last!