I saw this on another blog and decided to join in on the fun. Feel free to do it yourself.
A~Age: 34
B~ Bed Size: King
C~Chore you hate: There are so many...Sweeping
D~Dogs: none
E~Essential Start your Day Item: pony tail/bun type thing in hair
F~Favorite Color: red or yellow
G~Gold or Silver: Silver
H~Height: 5'10"
I~Instruments you play: none
J~Job Title: Stay at Home Mom
K~Kids: 3
L~Live: In a house on almost 3 acres.
M~Mom’s Name: Mary
N~Nicknames: James
O~Overnight Hospital Stays: Pneumonia bout when I was little. Child birth x2.
P~Pet Peeve: negative people
Q~Quote from a Movie: "Drink your juice Shelby, drink your juice."--Steel Magnolias
R~Right or Left Handed: Right
S~Siblings: Two sisters, one older, one younger.
T~Time you wake up: it varies a little, somewhere in the 6:45 to 7:15 range.
U~Underwear: Yes.
V~Vegetable you Dislike: celery
W~What Makes You Late: my poor time management
X~X-rays You’ve had Done: Teeth, chest (see O)
Y~Yummy Food you Make: Garlic Chicken
Z~Zoo Animal Favorite: Tiger.
Journey Mom
- Jamie
- I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.
1 comment:
Love it! The underwear one made me laugh out loud!
Post a Comment