Journey Mom
- Jamie
- I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Here we go
Well, I have been in a habit lately of reading some of the blogs of my Branson friends. I thought I would give it a try. My life is pretty uneventful most of the time, but I know that God is using me to do his will and I want to have a way to express how I feel about that. We will see if anyone finds it interesting. Here goes nothing. Right now I am stuck at home for one more "snow"day. I am going stir crazy. Maybe that is another reason I wanted to do this. I am reaching out for some adult interaction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome to the blog world. I enjoy read other blogs more than posting because I have such a boring life and not much to talk about.
I noticed that you are in Branson area. I lived in Springfield while I attended BBC for 2 yrs.
I hope you enjoy yourself.
Carrie
I would loooooove to adopted a baby from El Salvador, but with my husbands situation that is not possible right now. I hope you will blog about that if and when your family decides to do that. I am just a little biased when it comes to El Salvador.
I hope you have a wonderful day.
Carrie
Yay! Jamie has succumbed to the pressure and joined us here in blog world. Love it! You will love it, can't wait to hear more!
Post a Comment