Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Three Sweet Treats



I am going back and forth between writing something everyday or waiting until I have something meaningful to say. I still haven't decided. But, in honor of the holiday I thought I would post a picture of my 3 Valentines. Aren't they cute!!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

You have very sweet looking Valentines. You are very blessed.
Carrie

Alana said...

Soooo cute! Love that picture. Happy Valentine's Day to you!

I started out writing something everyday and couldn't take the pressure. Now I just write when I have something to say or have the time and occasionally just because it has been so long ;-)

kristi said...

Hey the girls are beautiful in that pic. Maybe I'll start a blog too.

Janelle said...

Oh, I am so glad you have a blog! How fun. Hope you don't mind me peeking into your world.

Write for you. Whenever it strikes you, just write. It is so fun to think that someday your girls will read your special words.