Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

A new arrival of the furry sort

My little family has been fighting sickness these past couple of weeks. I have neglected to write anything for this new blog I was so excited about. My three readers have probably given up on me. My kids went from the vomiting to the coughing and stuffy nose. Thank the Lord I didn't get the tummy thing but I am stuffy and runny and tired. I know poor me. Anyway, I will recover but during the middle of our sicknesses my lovely husband got the idea to buy a new puppy. He is the type that when he gets something on his mind it must happen. So I am the proud new mama of a seven-week old German Shepherd puppy. I will post a picture when I get the energy to hook the camera up to the computer. Right now Little sis is begging for my attention. Gotta Go!!

4 comments:

Janelle said...

I love new puppies. Can't wait to see a picture.

Glad to hear everyone is feeling better. Hope you enjoyed this warm day as a family!

Shelley said...

We shall never give up! Seriously, sometimes blogging has to take a back burner. I'm sorry you have the sniffles, I do to, and it just makes you tired. I can't wait to see the puppy. I love puppies, and kittens, but I think we're full at our house right now!

Alana said...

Friend, we just came off about a month of sickness so I can relate. It really makes you appreciate your health.

Have fun with that puppy!

michelle said...

Glad to hear everyone is feeling better! I can't wait to visit your new puppy! I bet the girls are lovin' him!