Journey Mom
- Jamie
- I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.
Monday, March 24, 2008
A step ahead.
We have finally made a step to actually begin our adoption process. After much prayer, worry and flip-flopping we have sent a pre-application in to a domestic agency, for their minority program. Josh and I both felt like international was the way to go. We had a certain area of the world we were drawn to. After much research and a couple of closed doors we have considered that maybe our baby is in America. The decision has not been easy. I felt pulled in one direction and now to turn and go another seems a little odd. But we feel really good about this so far. The agency will go over our pre-application and approve us, or not, and then we will go on to the next step. The next step will be an actual application (with money involved) and the home study (scary.) No matter what, I know that God is in control and that He has already chosen our baby for us. If this avenue doesn't work out, then it is not the way to go for us. I believe He will show us, it's just hard to be patient when you want something so much. Please pray for us and for the people reviewing our paperwork. Pray that God will put us together with the baby that He has chosen for us, in the right time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yay, Jamie! That is so exciting! I will be praying for you guys, keep us posted!
That is very exciting!
Congratulations and I will keep you all in my prayers too.
Jamie, I am so excited to pray for you and your family, and your future baby, and the whole process! Thanks for sharing your journey with us.
A friend of mine had dreams of adopting a little one from Russia. She decided to start a journal about the process. Years later, they came in contact with a little boy from Russia. His birthday was the EXACT date that she started the journal four years prior.
That story always reminds me that our God is AWESOME!!
Jamie,
I can't wait to hear about the journey to get your little boy.
I am so excited for you and your family! Keep me posted!
Post a Comment