Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

A day at home

Little Sis and I have a much needed day at home today. Of course, due to all my running around all the other days, I have a lot of house stuff to do. Why do I feel the urge to do absolutely nothing. When I have a day with no obligations the last thing I want to do is clean up the house and do laundry. I am a lazy housewife. It helps that we have an appraiser coming today at 11am. I am under pressure to at least clean up all the things that he could possibly injure himself on. He is going to tell us how much our house is worth. We are going to make some improvements around here to try to make room for Baby Brother, when he arrives someday. I guess I had better get off the computer and get busy. The clock is ticking.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

Oh, girl. I hear you! A day at home is so treasured that the last thing I want to do is work. I hope you found the motivation you need. Our baby brother comes in 12 weeks and there is still so much to be done!

Shelley said...

Me too! We're home today too...and it feels SO good! Oh, and I have accomplished NOTHING. And honestly, that kind of feels good too!

Alana said...

I describe this condition in my blog a few posts back. Dr. Alana thinks you may have fill in the blank itis. It's going around.

Celeste said...

I am so glad your blogging about your adoption process!