Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Kitchen

We are finally finished with our kitchen makeover. And by we, I mean a bunch of guys from Romania. They did a great job. They replaced the formica counters for granite, added a back splash and all new stainless steel appliances. My fav is the undermount sink,but I love it all.

Here are the before and after pictures of my lovely kitchen. I am so happy with how things turned out. Yay!!!
Before:



After:



7 comments:

michelle said...

Wow! I love your kitchen and can't wait to see it!

Janelle said...

That is gorgeous!! I love granite and stainless steel. Great job!

Shelley said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I absolutely LOVE it! I also love all the green and blue glass stuff on top of your cabinets. Very Cool!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Seriously love it.

Celeste said...

So awesome!! It looks beautiful!!

Kara said...

Nothing better than a fresh new funky kitchen to make a mom's day about a million times brighter! Way to
go! I really love the new look!

Alana said...

Wow, Jamie! That is just gorgeous. If only you didn't have to cook or eat in it, huh? It's a shame to mess it up ;-)