Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The first step

Last night Josh and I filled out an online application for an adoption agency. I have some paperwork to get together and send in as well. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks we will hear something. The country we are seeking out is quite different than the one that we originally talked about. I just feel God telling me that's where our baby is.

4 comments:

michelle said...

I'm praying for you and your family! Please let me know if there are specific things I can pray for you!

Janelle said...

I am so proud of you! It will be an unforgettable journey.

Kara said...

That is so awesome! God's ways are higher than our ways and his plans are greater than we can plan for ourselves. Can't wait to hear the exciting news about your boy's journey to you and yours to him!

So amazing! I'll be praying.

Shelley said...

Wow Jamie, that's Awesome! I can't wait to hear more!