Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

They're Baaack.

My girls got home yesterday about 1:00 I was just about to put the finishing touches on their rooms. They really liked thier bedroom and it's new beach theme. I spent the week turning one room into a playroom and the other into a bedroom. I think it will be a great change and it will hopefully keep the majority of mess confined to one place. We shall see.
They had fun at my mother-in-laws house and got spoiled every minute. I do think they started missing me after a few days. Now we have to start the countdown to school. Less than two weeks away.

p.s. I am planning on filling out an adoption application really soon, be praying that God will lead us in the right direction. I will give more details later as things progress.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Ooo, I bet they're beach themed room is awesome! How fun that they will share a room!

Alana said...

Need pictures of the room! We'll be praying about the application process..exciting times!

Kara said...

Glad your little darlings are home. I know you are happy about that! We definitely need pics of this.

Also - can't wait for details on your adoption application. You know I am full aware of how this journey goes. I am praying for exciting things for your family!

michelle said...

I agree! We need to see room pics! Glad the girls are back! Keep us posted on the adoption process! I'm praying with you!