Josh and I went to college with a guy named Scott. He's a great guy, he let me ride in his car to our bowling class. One day I beat him and the other guy we bowled with. Thy didn't like that too much.
Josh and I moved on in life and colleges. Scott became friends with my younger sister and her soon to be husband. Scott met and married a girl from Texas named Jill. My sister and her husband and Scott and Jill became great friends. Scott and Jill were at the hospital at 10:30pm the night my nephew was born. They had no kids at the time. Earlier this year Scott and Jill were blessed with their first child, Bryce. He is 3 months old now.
Yesterday, Scott, Jill and Bryce were on their way to a wedding. They were in a car accident and Jill was thrown from the car. CPR was done at the scene, she was rushed to the hospital and then life flighted on to a bigger hospital. Jill never woke up and was pronounced dead this morning. Scott has a few cuts and bruises, but baby Bryce is perfect.
Please be in prayer for this man, a pastor of his church, and their baby boy who will never know his mommy and how much she loved him and wanted him. Jill was a Christ follower and is now in heaven. It's hard to understand why she had to go now, but someday her family will see her again.
"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2nd Corinthians 4:18
Journey Mom
- Jamie
- I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.
5 comments:
My prayers go out to this sweet family! My heart aches for them! I'm so thankful God is always with us no matter what we have to face!
Jamie, I will be praying for this family. I can't imagine how life must seem to them right now. I'm so sorry to hear of this happening and it's so hard to understand WHY. Praise the Lord that Jill is with her Jesus.
I am so sorry Jamie, so so sorry. I don't understand, but God does. Even then, it doesn't make sense. I will pray.
My heart is breaking over reading this. I am so sorry for this loss in your life Jamie. I pray for Scott and the strength he will need over these next few months and years in his life with this precious child.
This hurts my heart. It doesn't make sense. That poor baby... I am praying...
Post a Comment