Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Blessed beyond measure.

Two weeks ago Friday Josh and the girls went to the Father/Daughter dance. I wasn't invited, but I did get some cute pictures of them before they left.

The one picture that seems out of place (for some reason I'm not able to arrange the pics in the order I want them) is of Josh and his boss. I was privileged enough to be able to go to his work today and participate in his promotion. My beloved is no longer a Captain, now he is a Major and I am so proud of him.

Thank You,Lord for your many blessings. I love my sweet family.




5 comments:

Alana said...

Father Daughter dance...so precious. They look adorable. And congrats again to Josh on his promotion!

Shelley said...

The girls look so beautiful! Father Daughter dances are the best!!! It is so cool that Josh is a Major now!

Teresa said...

I can just imagine how much your heart wants to explode with pride for your hubbie! Congrats, Josh!

And the GIRLS. Oh my how beautiful they are. No Disney princess can compare. Not even Ariel, my favorite.

Kara said...

Love the pics of the girls with their daddy for the dance. I hope LG gets to go with her daddy for a dance sometime soon. Absolutely adorable. Also - I know you must be SO proud of your Major. Congrats to him again!

michelle said...

Congratulations Josh!

Your girls are getting so big! They are so beautiful! We miss seeing you every week!