No, I didn't just sneeze. I don't need a tissue.
For those of you who aren't up on the Korean adoption lingo. That stands for: Home Study To Korea. It is an important step in the process. Our home study is complete, approved and we are officially on the wait list. No longer "waiting to wait" just "waiting". We got the letter in the mail when we got home from our Thanksgiving travels. What an awesome reason to give thanks to God.
So by this time next year we should (hopefully) have our baby home or at least a referral. A referral is the picture, name and info for the baby chosen for us. Once you get the referral its just a couple of months until the baby comes home.
I am so thankful that my God is in control and not me. He knows all and sees all and He sees my baby boy right now, what more could I ask for?
Journey Mom
- Jamie
- I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.
6 comments:
That brings tears to my eyes Jamie. I am so excited for you and your family!
I'm doing the happy, happy, joy, joy dance right now.....well, it's in my head, but I'm doing it.
How exciting Jamie!!!!
I always get all weepy and emotional as I follow people through their adoption stories and then ultimately watch them be united with their child.
It brings back so many memories of the 2 days that I got MY phone calls and the 2 days that I got to meet MY babies for the first time. The most joyous days of my life!! I know it will be miraculous for you as well! Excited to follow along on your journey with you!
Congrats on getting that homestudy under your belt!
That is awesome!! I wonder what is going on with your baby/fetus right now! I will say lots of prayers for his birth mother to have a healthy pregnancy and deliver your new son safely!! That is awesome!!
This is the best thing I have read in a LONG time!
Very cool! I'm glad you're not waiting to wait anymore...that seems like a very frustrating process. I'm so excited for you!!!
YAY!
I think that little boy is going to be the most loved little boy EVER! Oh I pray that time passes quickly while you wait for brother!
Post a Comment