Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A blogging slump.

I'm not exactly sure what's up with me lately. I am in a blogging slump. Maybe it's because my blogging friends (who orginally lured me into this world) have stopped the daily posting. Maybe it's the fact that I have very few readers. Maybe it's that fact that I'm feeling very unmotivated and might I say LAZY these days. I am considering rethinking this whole thing. Why am I blogging in the first place. I thought it would be a fun way to share my life and family with the world. I've enjoyed being able to document the things my girls do, or the ways God is blessing us. I'm just wondering if I should do this in a more private way. So, stay tuned, i'm considering going private. For now my blog will stay public,but if I decide to go private I will let you know. Thanks for reading. By the way, I'm late in posting these but here are a couple of pics of my sweet cheerleaders. Little Sis is in the center of the group in the bottom pic.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Jamie,

I find it somewhat ironic...and reassuring...that you made this post. I have been feeling the exact same way...and for many of the same reasons you mentioned! I'm such a people person and love to talk and share...but I know sometimes I share too much. I too am in the same boat. It's nice to have some company!

I miss you and think of you often. I cannot wait till your little boy arrives! :)

Shelley said...

Add me to that list too. I think Facebook has made the blogging world suffer. I still like the blog though, because I use it to journal, and to remember important things. Kind of an online scrapbook I guess. As far as privacy is concerned, it's definitely a valid concern. So far I'm good with the public, but I totally get why people go private. Love you girl! And I LOVE the adorable cheerleader pics!