Journey Mom
- Jamie
- I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.
Monday, March 30, 2009
A happy update.
Just a little while after my last post, we received an updated picture of our boy. It made for one happy mama. He was pictured with his foster mother and the package we sent him. I cropped the picture to protect the foster mother's privacy since this is a public website. The picture was taken on March 6th, he was about 7 1/2 months old at the time. As of today (Monday) we don't have any new news, but hopefully if not this week then next week. Here's that gorgeous boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
SO CUTE!!!!!
And gorgeous he is!!! I can only imagine the swelling of your heart when you saw his face again....now even bigger!!! So happy for you. Adoption is an amazing journey. I'm so glad to hear about yours through your blog Jamie!!
He is adorable. Lovin those cheeks! They look so warm & snuggly.
ADORABLE!!!!
He is totally kissable!!!
He's a sweetie, can't wait to meet him in person!
Hi Jamie,
This is Charla Campbell. I met you awhile back at the Holt get together here in town. I just wanted to congratulate you on your adorable little boy. I am so happy for you! We got a referral for a little girl last week and we are beyond thrilled!!! Every time I look at her pictures I feel so overwhelmed by God's goodness! I would love to get our children together once we get them home:) I can't wait!
Thanks everyone. Charla, I do rememeber you. Congrats on your referral. I'm sure she's a doll. Let's get them together when they both get home.
Post a Comment