Journey Mom
- Jamie
- I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3...
Just wondering if anyone out there might read again if I start posting. I know popularity isn't important, and I would love to post even if no one does. I've been secretly thinking of starting to blog again. So much has happened since I last posted. The girls have grown and Bub has grown. He is now an official part of our family as of March 24th. Here is a picture. Maybe I'll be back soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Please come back.
I'm here!!! :). And it made me happy to see your blog pop up on my feed reader!
Yay! So excited to see you pop up on my reader!
Here is a bonus for blogging...you can print your blog as a book, so it doubles as "scrapbooking".
I'm here, too. Better late than never. I recently started blogging again, too. Trying to keep a balance with it. So happy for your family!!
Post a Comment