Journey Mom
- Jamie
- I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Number 7.
My baby girl turned seven years old this past Sunday. I can't believe how big she it getting. So grown up. Her plans were originally to have a Christmas themed birthday. I kept hoping she would change her mind about that. Thankfully she did, and we proceeded to plan a Candy Party. It ended up being very fun. Here are a few pics of the day. In some pictures you can see the blank walls, an empty dining room and a pile of pictures that need to be hung. I'm not really settled in yet. Don't judge me:)








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute cake Jamie!! Did you make it yourself?
I did make the cake. It's sort of lopsided:) It was my second attempt at the gumball machine. I tried it vertical first and that was a big no go. I thought the horizontal version turned out okay.
Yay! That looked awesome!
Cute ideas. Looks like a fun party!
Post a Comment