Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

What God is teaching me these days.

I always know when God is trying to tell me something. The theme of my Bible study, the message at church or a song I hear all seem to point me in the same direction. Funny, these days, even "friends" facebook statuses remind me over and over.

Lately, my messages from God have been about pursuing a relationship with Him. Laying aside all of my failures, prejudice and guilt and seeking him. Putting my all before his throne and letting Him take it up for me and making something beautiful out of it. It is amazing how many times I've heard this idea over and over in the past few weeks. I hope God won't give up on me before I finally learn it. I know he won't. I appreciate the fact that He is so patient with me and how LONG it takes to get something through my head and heart.

What has God been teaching you lately?

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Patience. And I'm not enjoying it. :)
Great post Jamie!