Today I wanted to say Happy 2nd Birthday to my sweet nephew, C, he was diagnosed with leukemia about 8 months ago. Despite all the yucky treatments and side effects he is a super funny and sweet boy. Pray for him and his mom and dad. I don't know how they get through this. It has to be a God thing. This is one of those things that happen here on earth that doesn't make any sense. It's not fair. With our small human thinking we can't wrap our brains around how this could be working out for our good. I am thankful that I don't have to figure it out and that the one who is in control knows all the details. God knew C before he was born and he loves him more than the rest of us do all put together.
James 5:11
"As you know, we consider blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of Job's perseverance and have seen what the Lord finally brought about. The Lord is full of compassion and mercy."
Thank you God for our children and the gift that they are. Help us to raise them to bring you glory. I love you Lord, thanks for loving us and sending your only Son to die for us so we could be called your children. In Jesus name, Amen
Happy Birthday, C!!
Aunt Jamie loves you!!
3 comments:
JAMIE! Yeah! I'm so excited you have a blog!!! It's such a fun way to stay connected. I too, started to post every day, and then...not so much. I'm usually an every other or every third day blogger. But sometimes, if something interesting happens, I manage to post a few days in a row. Anyway, WELCOME!
Happy Birthday C! I hate what that sweet boy has had to endure, and I don't understand it. But I do know that our God has a plan. We pray for him, and your family every day.
I'm so glad you've decided to start blogging! It is so much fun and you will find blessings along the way. I can't wait to hear more about you and your sweet family.
Happy Birthday C!
We are praying for this sweet boy.
Post a Comment