Warning: This post is super sweet, beware of cavities. Today is the official date of my 11th anniversary. Josh and I are a success story for getting married young. He was 21 I was 20. We have grown up together through out these years. I am excited to see what God has in store for us for the next eleven, and 25 and 50. I wanted to commemorate this occasion with 11 movie quotes that I think describe our relationship:
1. Jerry to Dorothy: "You complete me", (Jerry Maguire)
2. George Bailey to Mary: "What do you want, Mary? Do you want the moon? If you want it, I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down for you." (It's a Wonderful Life)
3. Princess Leia"I love you." Han Solo "I know." (Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back)
4. The Priest: "Wuv, Twoo Wuv" (The Princess Bride)
5. Tally Atwater "Do you want to be with me?" Warren "So much it hurts." (Up Close and Personal)
6. Prince Phillip "Don't you remember? We've met before." Aurora "We have?"
Prince "Yes, you said so yourself, Once upon a dream!" (Disney's Sleeping Beauty)
7. William Wallace to Murron: "I will love you my whole life, you and no other." (Braveheart)
8. Johnny: "Nobody puts baby in the corner." (Dirty Dancing)
9. Rick Blaine: "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship" (Casablanca)
10. Noah: "So it's not going to be easy, it's going to be hard. And we're going to have to work hard at this everyday. But I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday." (The Notebook)
11. Shopgirl: "I wanted it to be you." (You've Got Mail)
Journey Mom
- Jamie
- I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.
3 comments:
Awwwwww! Love it! Happy Anniversary! I bet you're glad to be celebrating with him instead of us like you were awhile back ;-)
Just checked out Casablanca from the library at the college today, we'll probably watch it tomorrow night!
Oh I love it too! I'm a sucker for a good romance, in movies and real life! Congrats on 11 years!
Oh that was fun! Happy Anniversary! You guys certainly deserve a wonderful 12th.
Post a Comment