Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Meme for Big Sis

I read this meme on Alana's blog. I thought I would play too. It uses only 6 words. I thought this was appropriate considering what has happened here at our house this past week.


Where did all the time go?










4 comments:

Shelley said...

She's beautiful! I love your six words, so appropriate.

I hope your tooth fairy has a better memory than ours :)

Alana said...

Oh come on, now. No fair making me cry. That is GREAT 6 word memoir. So true!

Anonymous said...

Love those toothless smiles!

Kara said...

Her first lost tooth!!! aaahhh! There's a memory maker right there! I can't even go there thinking about Little Girl getting that big! Yikes. :-)

Praying for your adoption stuff today.