Journey Mom
- Jamie
- I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
"Sigh"
I know that is a strange title for a post, I couldn't think of anything more appropriate. Our phone call yesterday, from the adoption agency was disappointing. That is not the way for us to go. I was very upset. Josh was trying to get me to talk about it and I didn't want to. I know there are going to be a lot of ups and downs in this process, I just hadn't considered that this was one of the downs. I was very hopeful. Now we are basically at square one again. I am praying for direction. I know God has a baby out there for us. It's just frustrating because I don't know what to do next. I can say that Josh and I did finally talk. He is still hopeful and that helped to perk me up a bit. I trust God. That's all I can say, and really it's all I need to say. Stay tuned for more details and keep praying for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh Jamie! That's frustrating! The best consolation is that you know that God's hand is in the situation, and one day you will look back and say "I am so glad that didn't work out, God knew what he was doing!". Maybe that direction wouldn't have paired you with the son God has for you.
Those are wise words from Celeste.
Even though we know God is in each situation, it is so hard to trust and wait.
Keep your chin up, friend!
I couldn't agree more. The timing of this will be perfect. We will keep praying for your sweet family.
It's so hard to understand sometimes. Even when we KNOW that everything will happen in God's perfect timing, it's still hard to handle things when we feel so let down. I'm so sorry that things fell through. I know you feel sad and discouraged, but know that we are praying for you, and that things will happen the way they are supposed to.
I'm sending you a big hug right now! Sorry I wasn't a good friend on Wednesday! I would love to spend time talking with you! Let's plan a day! :)
Post a Comment