Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Stay tuned.

Josh and I closed on a refinancing loan today. The signing of the papers is always a good work out for the writing hand. We are excited because we cashed out some of our equity and refinanced and our house payment will only be $18 more than it has been. We got a great rate. We are excited to do a few updates on the house and land. I will try to post before and after photos. Get ready for great changes.

5 comments:

Shelley said...

How exciting Jamie! I can't wait to see the results!

kristi said...

Hey Jame,
I just read your last several posts, since i've not had internet lately at home. I just wanted you to know that I love you and look up to you. I love hanging out with my big sis and talking about real things.
Love,
lil sis

Jamie said...

Thanks Krusty!

Alana said...

We are thinking about refinancing right now, too! Can't wait to see your improvements!!

michelle said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see your updates also! I miss spending time with you! We need to get the girls together soon!