Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Friday, May 2, 2008

Doggie Dilemma

A few weeks ago I got the girls a butterfly tree house. You know, the thing where you send in for the caterpillars and they come in the mail. Then they grow and make a chrysalis and you put them in the container until they come out and then you release them. Super Fun, especially with two little girls who love butterflies. After our release I left the container out on the back porch for a few days. Well our puppy found it and got himself into a predicament. Somehow he stuck his huge head into the door and couldn't get it out. I saw him out there running around the yard with the thing stuck to his doggy head. It was pretty comical, needless to say I snapped a picture. It would have turned out better if he would've sat still for me. But, turns out a puppy with his head trapped doesn't like to pose.

I thought I would add one more picture of Thunder after I saved his life from the dreaded butterfly cage. Has he grown? He is just about 16 weeks old. What a bruiser. We are hoping he grows into his ears and paws someday.

5 comments:

Alana said...

That is funny. He's cute!

Anonymous said...

I am sure it won't be the first thing he gets his head stuck in!

mmy he has grown!

Janelle said...

Those ears are super cute! I bet he can hear things at my house with those!

Shelley said...

He is adorable! I'm just glad the butterflies were gone!

michelle said...

What a cutie! I love his ears!!!