I am sure that most of you have heard by now about the tragedy in Steven Curtis Chapman's family. I've had a terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach every time I think about it. I can't imagine what that family is going through. I do know that God is all powerful and He is merciful. I pray that He will give them peace and comfort during this time.
I read that little Maria had just graduated from preschool. This really hit home with me since Wednesday, my little princess graduated from her preschool. She was the only child to skip across the platform. She made everyone laugh. Our hearts swelled with pride. Little Sis is a girl who can bring a smile to anyone's face. Here are a couple of pictures from that day, and a video clip from a fun day with friends at the children's museum.
4 comments:
So cute!
I can't imagine the pain they are going through. :( It would be devastating to loose a child, and for one of my other children to be riddled with that big of guilt for the rest of their lives, even though it was a tragic accident.
can't believe little sis is graduating preschool!
she is too cute!
Such a sweet teacher she had. Me loves Mrs. B!!
I wish I knew your girls better.
She does bring a smile to my face every time I see her :) Love the fact that she skipped across the stage! And I too LOVE Mrs. B!
Post a Comment