Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

The magic number.

Little sis's birthday is fast approaching. I was telling her today I didn't want her to get older. She told me not to worry that she was still little. I asked how old she would be when she wasn't little anymore. She said 7. I guess this means her big sister will cease to be little in about a month or so.

6 comments:

Kara said...

No matter how hard we squeeze em' - they just won't stop growing - will they. I know you are a little sad with your babies growing up on you, but maybe you will find (until that little brother of theirs comes along at least) that this is one of the most fun seasons of your life where you get to do so many fun things and get to be a great mommy to those kids. Ya never know. Just keep squeezin' and maybe they will stay small a little longer!

Teresa said...

I'm sure it will be news to her! Your girls are so precious!!!

Shelley said...

Yes, I think Ellie would agree that she'll be all grown up by her next birthday!

michelle said...

It is just like when we thought 30 was so old. :)

BethAnne said...

My oldest turned 7 on Saturday.....he thinks 7 means you are grown up as well. He cannot understand what I mean when I say "you will always be my little baby"..........only a mother can understand that.

Alana said...

Uh-oh, we're almost to seven here, too. Boo hoo.