Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Monday, June 2, 2008

My flip-flops


Thanks Alana for the bloggy flip-flop fun. Thanks too to Darlene R. for the flops. I love them.

6 comments:

Alana said...

Love those polka dots. Enjoy your flops this summer!!

Shelley said...

Oooo, cute dots! Those will look great at the beach!

Kara said...

Ah Man! You've got some really cute ones. I wish I could've done the giveaway! Looks like loads of fun!

Celeste said...

SO CUTE! Love them!

I'm Tara. said...

Those are ADORABLE!!! Oh, goodness - wear them till they fall apart, I say. :)

Darlene R. said...

Thank you so much for the green flip-flops! I love them. My daughter tried to steal them, but I said, "no, ma'am!" :)

I'm glad you like yours.

I don't think that I have ever stopped over here before, it's very nice to meet you!