Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Countdown continues..with update

ONE DAY TO GO!

Girls meet their teachers today.

I made a teacher gift with an apple theme.

I'm hoping this will butter them up so they like my kids best.

Just being honest here.


HERE IS A PICTURE OF THE TEACHER GIFT: apple candle, apple stamp, apple hand sanitizer and an apple (it's all from the Dollar Tree, except the apple of course.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

With their cute smiles and personalities, how could those teachers resist liking them best!

Shelley said...

Can we know what you made so we can butter our teachers up too?

Janelle said...

Love the honesty. Really, isn't it what we all want? To send our babies off and know they are being truly loved on. That's my truth, too.

What do you have planned for tomorrow? I hope you have a great day...sending you hugs!

Kara said...

You soooo think like me. I always butter up the people who watch my child. I am not afraid to bake for them, ask them about their life and bring gifts - all in the name of a relationship and making sure they know Little Girl's mommy is kind and they might want to show her some special attention!

Smart move momma!