Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

COUNTING DOWN TO SCHOOL

Two days to go.

AACCCKKK! (in case you didn't know, that's a scream)

5 comments:

Janelle said...

Both girls! How bittersweet! I hope all goes well this year!

Kara said...

Is it just my screen, or is your blog having a seizure? It was all spread out long all over my page.

Get ready for some down time during the day! Try to enjoy it!

Shelley said...

ACKKK!!! I'm screaming with you, only for me I'm SO READY to start! My girls have just had a little too much of each other lately! 8 days and counting...

michelle said...

I'm up for some mommy shopping time!

Alana said...

Praying for you...feeling for you...love you!