Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Our first day

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Just as school was letting out it started to rain heavily, so we all got soaked.

Janelle said...

Oh, Jamie. That was so sweet. I hope you had a good day. I am sure it will get easier everyday.

Shelley said...

You made it! Yeah!!! I love your pics. Oh, and I love your new profile pic too! You look awesome!

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe little sis is in kindergarten!

I hope you had a great day!

Anonymous said...

I meant to call you yesterday...how did you do? And WHAT did you do? Love the pictures!

michelle said...

I love the expression of excitement on your girls' faces! I am a terrible friend I should have called you yesterday!