Journey Mom
- Jamie
- I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Whew.
We made it through our first whole week of school. The girls are still doing really great. The busy schedule finally caught up with Little Sis and on Thursday evening she had a meltdown. WOW!! She was beyond unreasonable. Josh and I just laughed becaused we knew it was the tiredness finally catching up with her. She finally settled down and went to sleep and woke up Friday with her usual cheery disposition. Today we have a birthday party and a grown-up get together. One of Josh's friends he deployed with is having people over. This is Josh's chance to get back at me for dragging him to MOPs and Pops night. Maybe I should practice my smile and small talk before we go. Uggh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your smile is lovely! I am waiting for the tiredness to kick in, too. Meltdowns are usually on Fridays for us.
Well it is 6pm on Saturday and JP is out cold!
Fall has definitely arrived.
Poor girl. Growing up is hard work. Hope your outing went well!
You do have a great smile! I think our 2 days of school caught up with Ellie today. She was VERY emotional today! Good luck with this next week!
Post a Comment